Our goal at CHMK is to make this the best job ever for all staff. On this page you can find many resources to help set you up for success while working at CHMK. Staff Training is the most important time of the year for us and it is imperative that all staff familiarize themselves with the information necessary for us to operate a successful program. If you feel that your needs are not being met or you would like additional information to help you feel confident and competent, please reach out to Ian Roberts at email@example.com or 440-739-4095.
All Residents who are not attending in-person pre-staff training for the current camp season must complete the ‘Resident Module & Quiz’ virtual training prior to the start of camp.
Once completed, please screenshot the passing score and email it to the Healthcare Manager for documentation.
All questions should be directed to the CHMK Healthcare Manager at Medical@camphomitakoda.org
Electronic Medical Record System
Click below to access the CampViews Electronic Medical Record System online training:
- Omnipod 5
- Videos that easily walk you through the basics: https://www.omnipod.com/current-podders/resources/omnipod-5/videos
- Guide with pictures on how to do everything: https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/omnipod-5-patient-resource-guide.pdf
- Typically I believe in the past you all have chosen to print out only certain pages of this guide as a resource for the staff (only the pictures showing what you have the staff do typically)
- Omnipod 5 Simulator: available on Apple and Android for download
- Omnipod DASH
- Videos: https://www.omnipod.com/current-podders/resources/omnipod-dash/videos
- Guide: https://www.omnipod.com/sites/default/files/2021-04/Omnipod-DASH_Podder-Resource-Guide_English.pdf
- Truthfully the dash looks just like the 5 (with less options) so if they get comfortable with Omnipod 5, they will be all set on both!