Why Join Our Staff?
As part of the Ho Mita Koda team, you will:
- Have an impact on children’s lives
- Gain valuable leadership & work experience
- Learn new skills
- Make new friends
- Develop imagination and creativity
- Swim, play sports and games, and have fun every day!
- Competitive PAY and PERKS for staff
- Variety of POSITIONS to meet the wants and needs of personal and professional goals
- We are the coolest staff around, need we say MORE!
Camp can have an enormous positive impact on children. CHMK strives to create an environment where children feel physically and emotionally safe, and where they can develop socially, physically and creatively. Our staff act as leaders, mentors, and friends. We teach skills in a gentle, supportive way and emphasize values such as concern for others, cooperation, and sportsmanship. CHMK hires staff members who are patient, understanding, motivated, energetic and believe in putting the needs of kids first!
CHMK offers a great opportunity for staff members to meet, work and socialize with each other. After hours, staff activities include coed inter-camp softball, soccer, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball, etc.