PLANNING AND PRACTICING FOR SUCCESS
We encourage everyone to do their part in helping prevent the spread of viruses. Handwashing remains the most effective method of preventing the spread of germs, including coronavirus. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. Additional everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like coronavirus include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick until you’ve been free of fever for 24 hours.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.